About This Policy
This policy details how Training4Life uses and protects your privacy. Training4Life is committed to ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way.
This updated policy is effective from the publication date 4th December 2018.
Training4Life will protect your information given to us via any method.
By using our website you consent to our use of your data as detailed below.
Definition of Personal Data
According to UK law, this is defined as any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from it. This includes data given online, by phone or on paper.
Who Are We?
Training4Life is an independent business offering a range of certificated First Aid courses across Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
Training4Life is registered under the name and address of:
Mrs Claire H Morgan (Data Controller), 8 Beavers Mews, Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0HT, 07564 316493, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our UK Data Protection Registration Number is: ZA322042
How and What Information Do We Collect?
We can collect information from you via:
- Enquiries by our website contact form, social media messages, email, phone or post
- Course paperwork before, during or after your course – registration form, Q&A sheets, feedback
- Feedback left on our online pages
- Your employer or line manager if they book a course on your behalf. This information can include:
Billing information for invoices, deposits, refunds and receipts
Review comments you write on our pages
How Do We Use Your Information?
Your information is required so that we can provide the following:
- Quotes, invoices and receipts for training course bookings
- Your payment details via bank transfer or paypal are not stored by Training4Life
- Information regarding course content, dates, times and other relevant arrangements
- The correct certification from our provider ProTrainings
- Your enrolment in the ProTrainings student portal, for access to regular training updates, printable certificates and CPD, other online courses and your next training update reminder
- Information on other training which may be of interest to you
- Continuous improvement to our service based on your feedback
Who Has Access to Your Information and Why?
Your information is kept by Training4Life under strict password protection, on secure devices on secure premises.
We may share your information with the following:
- ProTrainings – for qualifications, certification, internal verification, further courses and the student portal online
- TQUK for regulated qualifications
- Your employer or agency who has booked the course on your behalf
- Professionals who require access such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers
- Government organisations such as the HMRC if they require it
We do not, nor will ever sell, lend or share your personal information to third parties.
Changes to your Data
It is important that we hold accurate information for you so if anything has changed, please let us know so we can update it. Email: email@example.com
Holding and Disposing of Your Data
We are obliged to hold your data for seven years when relating to a regulated qualification, and three years when relating to any other ProTrainings qualifications or Training4Life business.
After this retention period your data will be deleted from our hard drive and any paperwork will be shredded and disposed of responsibly.
It is your right to contact us to amend your personal information or to have it deleted. Your ID will be required for such a request.